About Bandtwango Bid
We’ve been quietly working behind the scenes at Bandtwango to bring you a new & exclusive way to experience live music! Going to a concert is great, but front row tix, VIP status and hanging with the band is better.
One of our favorite parts about our Bandtwango campaigns, are the creative, personalized incentives that each of our artists create for donors. So we thought . . . how about we offer those same once-in-a-lifetime experiences for concerts and events outside of our regular campaigns and let YOU pick the price?! Sound good? We think so.
Unlike our traditional campaigns where there is a set price point for incentives, these experience packages are open for bidding. YOU decide how much you want to pay!
For our second BandtwangoBid auction, we are featuring a VIP experience for 2 with the amazing Rascal Flatts and the talented, up-and-coming Todd O’Neill. In the round at Long Island’s Theatre at Westbury on Thursday, August 31st, to benefit Long Island Cares.
Here is EVERYTHING you receive:
- 2 VIP Front Row Seats to the show
- 2 Commemorative Event T-Shirts
- 2 Commemorative Event Posters
- 2 Autographed Todd O’Neill Merchandise Bundle Bags
- Invitation for 2 to the pre concert cocktail reception at the 960 Lounge
- Pre Show Meet and Greet with Rascal Flatts and Todd O’Neill
- TODD COMES TO YOUR HOUSE or VENUE to play a PRIVATE Acoustic Concert! The private event will take place the evening of August 30th (or at a future mutually agreed upon date with the understanding that the winning bidder will pay for Todd’s travel expenses if the acoustic house show is not on August 30th)
The net proceeds of this auction will be donated to Long Island Cares (Harry Chapin Food Bank). An organization that brings together all available resources for the benefit of the hungry and food insecure on Long Island and provides for the humanitarian needs of their community.